A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"You can't 'Affair to Remember' ME"

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH.. OH MY GOSH!!!
QUITE SIMPLY THE BEST GOSSIP GIRL.....
I am on a high from the end of that episode. BLAIR WALDORF.. YOU ARE THE MESSIAH!
and Serena, you sure look good in gold lame`.
ALL I KNOW IS THIS-
when she looks up at the Empire State Building with the look of  Deborah Kerr and Meg Ryan, I picture  Cary Grant and Tom Hanks.. and now CHUCK BASS! I am in teeny bopper happy heaven.
COULD IT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER FOR US TRUE BLUE GOSSIP GIRL LOVERS (like me, who has read ALL THE BOOKS.. and then on to the 'It Girl' where Jenny goes to boarding school.. ps- I am ready for her to go on the series, take the black eyeliner and the cleavage, and take that Brooklyn Bridge straight to Hoboken Jenny Humphrey!) OPEN LIMO AT LA GUARDIA, AND BOOM- Dan waiting for Serena.. this is just cloud nine viewing..
and now... INTRODUCING..
Chuck at the top.. with peonies,
waiting for Blair.. running out of the cab, just like AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER..

TAKE MY PULSE.. I CAN BARELY BREATH NEXT MONDAY CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!

"The Empire State Building is the closest thing to heaven in this city"



No comments:

Post a Comment