A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

COUNTDOWN IS OFFICIAL!

 3 DAYS!!!!!!

Officially began my marathon- aka- watching EVERY EPISODE, AND FINISHING TUESDAY NIGHT OR WEDNESDAY WITH THE FIRST MOVIE!!!

Sex and the City week, I shall call it!

okay so: lets catch up on a few priceless moments:


 "there is more to being a jew then jewelry"  -Charlotte.... that line always makes me laugh
and I always cry when she miscarries and is supposed to be at Mirandas baby shower and she decided to gain strength from Audrey Hepburn and throws on that pink dress and huge black sunglasses, stunning.. timeless.. and empowering.  (sidenote: the time is not right for babies for us right now, afterall I AM STILL A BABY.. but I think of that often, miscarriages, the inability to even get pregnant for some women... here we are spending our youth doing anything and everything to NOT get pregnant, what if one day when we decide the time is right, and we want to be blessed with a child, what if we aren't blessed with the ability too? AH, my heart breaks for those that go thru such a hardship, pa pa pa.) such a strong story line for charlotte: but WE GET LILY AND ROSE!!


AH! I just love that scene with Lily and the Judith Leiber cupcake... made especially for her, TO DIE FOR. yes, I looked into it, it was made SPECIAL FOR THE PHONE TO FIT IN IT, JUST FOR THE MOVIE. ah. 

Okay so outfits? 
here is a picture from my ALL TIME FAVORITE: RIGHT WHEN THEY ARE PUTTING IN MOON RIVER.. "when you're tired you take a napa you don't move to Napa"


how about when she dresses as the Candy Striper at the Four Season's 


here are some more of my favorite scenes:




DEEP BREATH HERE IS A CROWD FAVORITE,
Carrie shows up late outside the Plaza at BIGS engagement party to Natasha.. and she tells him "your girl is lovely Huble..." and he says "I don't get it" and she says "and you never did"..
"the parties over"..."Well I'll say it is.. AAHH CLASSIC


Memories.. from the corner of my mind,..

I could go on all night, day, till death do us part, 

but for now, I think that was a good taste of my excitement for the MOVIE!!

oh and here is just one of my FAVORITE clips from the first movie-



You may think it is weird and maybe even pathetic how truly excited I am for this movie, and maybe even about Sex and the City in general- but I think it is healthy to be passionate about things, I love the series, think the writing was brilliant at moments, tackled issues we all have dealt with and are bound to deal with, and heck, THEY LOOK GOOD WHILE DOING IT, its eye candy, and even a tribute to our greatest city in this wondrous country, the BIG APPLE, Carries one true love!

I will dream of being at the premiere tomorrow.. where I am sure there will be a JILL ZARIN SPOTTING! all my favorite things, in one location! L'CHAIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment