A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

don't throw stones from your Bounce House!

I just wanted to add a quick snipet,

yesterday.. before the Beverly Center, was Coffee Bean on Robertson (along with some other needless "errands") where I sat with some people.. friends.. who made me think, they made me think that sometimes what you think you like, what you think you should be doing, who you think you should be doing it with.. may not necessarily be the answer-  I naturally thought of my Saturday at a 30th birthday party in a park, a charming park, WITH A BOUNCE house..
my thoughts are this-
sometime simple is key. have different kinds of friends, not all one group, not all one "class" or type.. before the party in the park.. I had run to Nate n' Als, to stalk the Kardashians (a favorite pastime), and see a friends father (family friend) who lives in the Orient. expand your horizons, and you will find, that jumping in a bounce house, may just prove to be more fun, then what you thought.. 

WHO KNEW, BEING IN NATURE AT A PARK, INT HE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF LA COULD BE SO REWARDING? now I get it.. Central Park is pivotal and a must have... but don't get any idea's, that is enough nature, camping would surely do the opposite of relax and thought provoke.. that is not in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment