A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, May 28, 2010

back in the saddle.

Who in the world goes on EMOTIONAL HIATUS? get it together, dramatic much?

yes.

Yesterday one of my best friends from age 6 on and I were sitting in my Daddies office, complaining to him (naturally) about the status of our lives. She has her masters in child development and just started her own business.. MAZEL TO HER, so proud.. and I was telling him I listen to "I dreamed a dream" on repeat, and cry. BIG BRUCEY (DADDY) takes one look at us, and laughs. He looks at me and goes "yes Sabrina, I see how that song really hits home for you, your life is so hard living in a beautiful home in Beverly Hills with your attorney husband. You definitely can relate to the French Revolutionists starving for a piece of bread". HA. You have to laugh, right? This from a man who has a rumor going around Newport Beach that he is severely ill and dying, and when I asked him what the heck is going on he says "next time someone asks you, tell them to be VERY VERY nice to me, because it might just be true". A SENSE OF HUMOR I AM SURE YOU ARE PICKING UP ON.
Moral of my story- I think we all have really hard times, some harder then others, but struggle is struggle.. and when we are feeling down, no one can take that away from us.

I have had quite an eventful, emotions break-down week. I made it to many different social functions, probably looking like an absolute train-wreck.. but attempting to wear bright colors ALWAYS HELP. shallow? NO.. smart! You cannot help but feel an ounce perkier with a neon pink headband with a bow on your head!

I also have been avoiding blogging because, ALL I WANNA DO IS TALK SEX AND THE CITY 2. duh. and I refuse to ruin it for all you slackers out there.

Here are some quick glimpses to moments that perked me up over the last days :

                                  memories of an old memorial day!! red, white, and blue!!

BLONDIE!! MY DEAR FRIENDS LITTLE LOVER!

HELLO KITTY BIRTHDAY BALLOONS, oh and Melissa. and Rainbow Chip frosting!


I have to use a celeb for my next little glimpse into my happy moments, because I feel to guilty posting the picture I took. I was at my other dear friends house (I made the rounds) ooh and may I throw this out there, I told her a little bit of my pathetic sob story and she told me to maybe take a XANAX hahahah that still makes me laugh, our world. and she has a HOTTIE NEIGHBOR.. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A HOT DAD.. concur? He was holding his 5 month old baby girl on his shoulders while playing with his little 3 yr. old boy on his bike.. I MEAN, SWOOON. I feel it may be a violation of human code to post the creepy picture I took on my blackberry.. so here is a hot dad for you in exchange, 

HOMEMADE ARTS AND CRAFTS AND POPSICLES IN THE SUN!



oh ya, and watching my friend, and old teacher wash my car for me at the self car wash ranks pretty high as well.. NEVER TRY IT, complete and utter night-mere, but if you need a good laugh, and you don't mind wet leather.. then APROC' NE (why not, in CZECH)

I will be dreaming.. and not listening to I dreamed a dream.. there is something to be said for POSITIVE ENERGY, I BELIEVE IT. Oh and getting dressed up in the mornings, EFFORT IS ALWAYS KEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment