A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

for my viewing pleasure..

I could not be more enthused in the last couple of weeks with the quality of viewing I have been blessed to feast my eyes on.

I mean... I have Evan Lysacek twirling in tuxedos, I have Ali the new re-incarnating Vienna in trampy extensions her low-back dress and her lovely sparkling backlace (aka- necklace worn down the back for no good reason, new stylist needed Chris Harrison, check) bachelorette, and Audriana coming to into the world with that PINK FLOWER the size of me on her head, I mean Housewives of NJ IS JUST TOO GOOD FOR WORDS, during Teresa getting her epidoral and her husband says what do you need, and she says "you know what I want" hinting towards sex.. I mean that could not be written.

so here is a short note to Bravo... the network

Dear Bravo.
attn: Andy Cohen,
I think you have struck a cord with American women ages 15-infinity. We cannot help but get hooked to almost all of your programming. I beg of you to never loose the charm and the gems you have found. Keep it right where it is, just nutty enough, but not at the stage where Kelly would need to hold crystals. I love a good crazy moment, but not when it is at the stage of institutionalization. HENCE, please make sure Danielle doesn't take it even an itsy bitsy ounce farther, then I will not be able to watch it on repeat anymore. I just wanted to wish you the BIGGEST MAZEL, because Andy Cohen you are the messiah, next to Gloria of course.
Much Gratitude for filling my nights with laughter and competing in golden gem producing of shows with Ryan Seacrest,
Sabrina


DON'T BE TARDY FOR THE PARDY!!!


WOOOHOOOOO TOMORROW NIGHT I WILL FEAST MY EYES ON 2+ HOURS OF SEX AND THE CITY HEAVEN!!!! I could watch it on silent and still think it is spectacular!!

No comments:

Post a Comment