A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, May 7, 2010

labor

So.. apparently Bethenny Frankel is in labor. BUT, just last night was thursday, aka- housewives of NY night, and we found out her father passed. SO MUCH Bethenny in 24 hours, except.. with this reality show mecca we cannot separate "reality show" from reality. Just a quick thought. Maybe I could form a career on writing about the Housewives franchise, the way Reality Steve has a successful career just blogging about THE BACHELOR.

Titling this Labor, a little bizarre.. but it fit. Bethenny is in labor, I went to a dodger game last night, kinda makes you think of Labor Day, right?
Dodgers games are a better version of Laker Games to me. Celeb spottings galore, but you are outside in fresh air, and people are selling food at your seats! HEAVEN. SO.. I still have yet to spot the 4lb pretzel, but people say its over-priced and not worth 17 dollars. WHO CARES? A hot dog is 6 dollars, so you might as well forget the hot dog and drink and splurge for four pounds of carbohydrate goooodness filled with four special side sauces... DO IT!

Going to Disneyland later, yes, I am a weirdo disney freak, I do not trade pins, or wear weird outfits, but I do however find Disney on a larger level, all things happy. A great escape. PS-
I have so many Disneyland secrets but this is just a pretty basic one.. EAT A CORNDOG. forget club 33, or any other special thing.. THE CORN DOG IS DELIGHTFUL. the biggest, crispiest corn dog you will ever eat. AND ITS SO REASONABLE FOR PARK FOOD! then have a doll whip, the only place you can get it besides hawaii.. I MEAN, HELLO!!! 
buy a pass... it is SO WORTH ANYONE'S WHILE. If you live in southern california, you may as well be a pass holder, you will find joy and sanctity. I could also go on to tell you about ride line secrets, here is a baby one: ALWAYS GO LEFT... really.
Matterhorn: the right side is slower.. 30 seconds longer, and the track goes slower.. left line, faster.
that has no correlation to the always go left theory, totally different side-note.

Okay, gotta run. SO much more to say: expect a post later. Maybe regarding.. travel, like HAWAII, ALOHA.. bc last night at the game, I was talking to some men about Maui, hotels.. treats... tricks.. and obviously one of my best friends boyfriends is taking her to Oahu for a week next week.. AAAH.. THE THINGS I WANT TO SAY, and my friend went back and took the best pictures.. and tagged me in this-




OH LEONARDS HOW I LOVE YOU! malasada heaven.

can you tell I am hungry?!

my friends status today is a challenge to see if anyone will eat that new KFC sandwich..

Sydney A. Hunter (Sydney Hunter)

3:11am and its bed time. I want to find someone who will eat the double down from KFC! Anybody??




 makes me laugh so hard.. she has a GREAT BLOG, check it out- http://www.shutupandrunwithit.com/



keep searching, dreaming, eating, laughing, loving,...... YOU GET THIS PICTURE..


HOPE BETHENNY'S BABY IS HEALTHY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment