A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

You are definitely not my idol.

AGAIN, I watch the most typical TV shows. If its on bravo or E, I most likely watch it, and even enjoy it. AND.. if its something girly, and happy- say gossip girl, Glee, bachelor.. American idol.. you get the picture.

well anyways, I have to say, I have turned my husband into an Idol watcher. Last week, we even danced to the Frank Sinatra week songs in our living room, so next time you knock it.. think twice, they may not have the best talent this season, but it still got us on our feet!!!

Those are the moments dreams are made of!


Oh- and Alex would be really happy if I told you, VOTE FOR BIG MIKE. (not my wish, but the husbands! he LOVES all things BIG MIKE.. especially his moves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment