A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Keep the Dream ALIVE

An old friend/teammate of mine posted this on my facebook wall the other day,
and she wrote with it, this:
caught this is rome because it really hit home for me at that moment...and now i'm passing it to you because...i think you get it :) xxox

I feel like sometimes certain things just hit home. People who you haven't spoken to in years can make little gestures like this one- that just go BAM. It is those moments in life, where pieces come together.. and you go, there is a bigger picture here. Aside from the fact I had been being emotional, and harping on things such as lost and wasted dreams, this post got me thinking also about people, and our relationships. This girl, could not have been a nicer girl, a strong willed, religious, hard working girl. We may have clashed here and there, and never have been the best of friends.. but sometimes the most different from us, are the ones we may learn the most from. The key here is although I may not have always agreed, I always respected this particular persons fight. That may just be the key to success and to dreams... maybe to life. Respect. If you can live your life, and have or gain the respect of those that you come in contact with, well then- you win! 

But thank you.. old mate, for reminding me, to always, KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE, 
and do it.. 
WITH RESPECT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment