A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Dreaming

BLOGGING- what a self-indulgent thing, right?
ultimately, starting a blog is like saying- I THINK PEOPLE WANT TO KNOw WHAT I AM THINKING OR HAVE TO SAY.. I barely have the energy to follow my own thoughts, let alone to think anyone else wants to try. BUT, who cares. LIFE IS ABOUT BEING CONFIDENT, forming an identity thru many different outlets. Let this be an adventure, that allows my prior and present relationships to blossom through the exchange of thoughts and ideas on here, and who knows.. maybe even prompt for new relationships and futures!

so, why name this self-indulgent little hobby DREAM? well..

I was just reading a book, when I passed a quote

"A DREAM IS AN AWFUL THING TO WASTE"... well how spot on is that? AND, does it not make YOU say, well what are my DREAMS?
to boast, I also saw Dreamgirls yesterday with some friends, and I figure.. maybe this is a sign.. that dreams are all around right now, AND WE SHOULD ALL NEVER STOP DREAMING! (does it help that I had four bad dreams in a row last night? I didn't even know that was a possibility.)
That is another thought for the future of this blog, not all dreams- are good. tragic thought.


thinking of writing a book- thought a blog was a good start. WHY ALWAYS THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS? I HAVE THE TIME TO DO THEM, so here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment