A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, May 14, 2010

"Elegance is learned,.. My friends"

I cannot help but tell you tonight's episode of Housewives NY was batsh*t crazy, maybe even more outlandish then watching Speidi go straight off the rocker..
If you wanna talk poorly about my dearest Countess then you obviously have no appreciation for humor, she is pure classsss and offers me more therapeutic laughing moments then any shrink in all of LA could provide me with.

quick side thought as I was watching all this crazy catty girl fighting going on.. between women in their 30's-50's,.. DOES IT EVER END?
anyhow the thought,.... why are we so competitive with our friends? shouldn't we just be happy for their accomplishments and not get jealous and create these negative vibes.. but then.. I stopped to think, MAYBE... THE COMPETITION IS HEALTHY, GOOD AND CREATES DRIVE.... would we be as successful and accomplished if we surrounded ourselves with people who didn't jostle up a little jealousy and rivalry within us? IT IS GOOD TO BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIENDS, but it may also be good to want things that they have, and to work hard for them and be motivated to so because of them... after-all they do say...

YOU ARE THE COMPAY YOU KEEP...

so just remember my friends,

"Money can't buy you class
Money can't buy you class
Elegance is learned, my friends
Elegance is learned, oh yeah"



By the way, it looks pretty nice to be on that yacht.. even if it was in "columbia the country" not the school. 


oh and by the way- the owner of Hooters made me so happy, move on Joe Francis, this guy has so much on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment