A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, May 10, 2010

I am getting "Carried away".... 16 days!

If you know me at all, you know I am simply obsessed, addicted, and ridiculously tuned into all things SATC (sex and the city). My freshman year in college in Hawaii.. I turned my room into a pink dungeon, where I always, always, always had my pink disney TV on, with Sex and the City. I am serious. So, naturally.. with the second movie coming out so soon- I am besides myself with thrill. Imagine the multiple times I am going to be willing to spend 11 dollars to sit in that theatre smiling. I better even go buy some SATC2 viewing outfits. Outlandish Numbers I will wear.. naturally, to honour my near and dear Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha.. 

well, well, Carrie Bradshaw said it best.. 

"people come into our lives, and people go..."  

ON THAT NOTE... COUNTDOWN TO THE SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE BEGINS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW: May 27th.. but it will have a Mid-Night showing.. so technically. according to my bizarre count...

16 DAYS!!! 


I cannot even express my inner-joy.

Maybe yours has worn off since the last movie, and the series ending in 2004.. BUT NOT MINE,
those four girls have gotten me thru so many moments. REALLY. They have an answer to almost all life problems, and we can relate, or at least drool at the outfit choices. 

I am thinking for the next 16 days I might just throw out some of my favorite moments...outfits, scenes, conversations, you know.. the whole magillah. 

Let's start here:
all-time favorite episode.I heart NY clip. WATCH.
I mean, it is simply... magic.
So much in one episode. First.. Carrie brings the pizza to BIG.. to find he is leaving NY.
THE TRUE INTRODUCTION OF Louboutin's..

which she wears on her carriage ride thru central park.. and then...
TO THE BIRTH OF BRADY!! ultimately.. there are so many magical moments in this episode.. a true homage to the series.

Seasons change, so do cities. People come into your life and people go, but it's comforting to know: the ones you love are always in your heart and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away.

Michael Patrick KingSex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002

 OH AND ONE MORE THING..
PETA, GET A LIFE. a NY girl.. will always wear FUR! A long mink to be exact. feast your eyes on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment