A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

and so we meet again..

 I mean that in so many ways. Doesn't that saying ring true to you? 
Well,... for me, right now, it does. AND SO WE MEET AGAIN-...... 
DEAR YOU- 
you are GLEE, my happy hour of my Tuesday night. 
you are my day tomorrow, at Disneyland, my 3 story forever 21 stop, a best friends birthday dinner, and the Sex and the City 2 midnight showing... and Newport. All those things re-visited. oh and a whirlwind of emotions forcing me to burn CDs.. even w a dashboard number, who would ever think, that we would meet again? 

step by step. 
Disneyland, and so meet again Disneyland. We all have those places that are near and dear to our hearts... that we frequent for different reasons. Maybe we get pure bliss from going to the place, or maybe it isn't even somewhere we think is that great... but the memories we have made there sure make it seem great, maybe its a smell, a moment, a taste, a picture... whatever it is, we always want to revisit those special places- disneyland, represents so many things for me.
Birthday Dinner, we re-visit birthday dinners year after year, and if we are blessed enough to have close friends and family we try to celebrate their birthdays with them year after year as well.. as we hope they will do for ours. Birthdays are so silly. We have these high expectations, we are super sensitive, and most of the time... birthdays represent moments we are not going to get back, maybe I am just in a pessimistic mood? but to me.. Birthdays are great because they gather people together.. but otherwise, EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAS ONE EVERY YEAR.. its not that novel. 
Sex and the City movie, obviously we all have TV shows, movies, songs, that just for some reason or another have a warm spot in our hearts. Sex and the City is one for me, it really played a role in my life.. still does, sometimes I find myself rationalizing real life, or explaining something using SATC as a reference. 
so many more things we re-visit in our lives. These are just a few thoughts for my tomorrow. Sometimes it is hard to revisit things of our past.. for we never wanted them to be in the past-... but I dream that we all can handle these visits, for they make us stronger.. wiser.. maybe more aware of our own selves. 

This is sort of a boring/emo post.. I admit it. But, I am who I am.. and I simply never try to hide that... hence the pugs in hot dog buns surrounded by jelly bellys and poor grammar... MAZEL TO ME.. at least I own. it. 

by the way, GLEE really was true bliss. I can just escape to another reality in that hour.. I think music does that to us... we need it. I was never an obsessed with music type of gal, I don't even bring my Ipod to the gym with me that often.. but.. in times of emotion or need, MUSIC ALWAYS HELPS. I hope you all grew up in a home with music... so important!  

back to dashboard.. I will get thru it! 

sweet dreams. 
WHO KNOWS, I MAY EVEN GET SOME BIRTHDAY CAKE TOMORROW! THINGS ARE LOOKING UP! 


By the way...

until we meet again.
and we will.


No comments:

Post a Comment