A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"DREAM ON"

SO... it has taken me hours and day to stand on my two feet as a normal human being after my television overload MONDAY AND TUESDAY.
Monday I was simply in complete and utter shock after Gossip Girl, I could barely handle myself at the mere thoughts of Chuck Bass laying dead on the cobblestone streets of my beloved city Prague or maybe I was simply so upset that those communists (don't get offended at my political slander here- I can say it, I lived there for 5 months.. its a joke people ::kinda::) stole a Harry Winston cushion cut that looked to be at least 3 carats that should have been on my favorite upper east side princess's left hand. UGH.

ONTO GLEE-
OH MY GLEE!!! I could not, not blog about an episode based on DREAMS.. when this is a blog titled DREAMS. Dreams are in the air.. with the care bears and then some!
Idina Menzel and Lea Michele had me in full blown, heart wrenching tears while they sang 'I dreamed a dream'.. look I am not even a Les Mis fan, yes I said it LES MISERABLES is one of my LEAST favorite musicals, really it is, and one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES IS CHORUS LINE, stop judging my taste in theatre, if you weren't such an "intellectual snob" you would be right on the same page with me! GUARANTEED! moral of the story, it gave me the chills, and I JUST THINK IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE PERFECT!
HATS OFF, GLEE IS BACK! the charm, the wit, the emotion,.... BAM!

and the message is right- THANK YOU MR SCHUE (PS- why is a man with a jerry curl so damn hot? honestly he REALLY does it for me... the way he moves, his voice, the whole package.. who would ever guess) DREAMS ARE IMPORTANT... ALWAYS.

SO DREAM ON,....

No comments:

Post a Comment