A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Fickle like a Pickle.

Relationships are so fickle. Even Tori and Deans.. there is a marathon on oxygen right now, and yes it is on in the background. Really though, humans are so funny in the way we interact with each-other.

I was at my sisters earlier when I said a negative remark about the new supreme court nod.. Elena Kagan.
She said I would think you would like her.. a Jewish woman, blah blah blah.. and although I immediately think that is not how I judge somebody, especially a legal mind of the Supreme Court, maybe it is?


Made me think.. how do we choose our relationships? Is it religion? Is it social standing? Personal Gain? Happen Stance? Childhood connections? Political Affiliation? Laughter? Appearance? Connection?

Then once we coddle those relationships- how do we treat them? Prioritize them? Respect them?

Sometimes relationships end... romantic ones and platonic ones alike. Either way, it is mind-boggling. How can we invest so much in someone else.. and then walk away from it. We don't just walk away from our monetary investments without anything to show for them, most of the time.

I was talking to one of my best friendies the other day... we all are hot messes in our own way, and moral of the story- she told me she had gone to family therapy that day. WHAT A CONCEPT...

picture this reality show:
your family at a shrink. MAKES ME LAUGH. HARD. imagine the funny comments everyone would make at each-other.
It mostly makes me laugh to think, those are the relationships with our own blood, and sometimes the most complicated of all.
WHY THE HECK IS THAT? life has enough complications naturally, shouldn't we leave the rest easy and happy...


Just had me thinking.

along those political thoughts, or not so political-
WHY ARE MEG WHITMANS COMMERCIALS GOD AWFUL!? I like the lady dang it. But she is not about to win a campaign with those adds. The woman was the founding CEO of Ebay you'd think she could find some technology nerd to make her some hip happpppenings commercials.


keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment