A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What a girl Wants!

I have always been a weirdo Amanda Bynes liker.. I mean on my honeymoon, we are walking thru the world showcase, China to be exact, and I whisper to Alex "Look a normal girl with a Chanel bag" (bc you know, the crowd isn't always so civilized) Low and Behold I hear the voice and its Mandy.. ya Mandy, nicknames bc we are besties, ya know. So.. I swear I didn't even stalk, but we KEPT running into each-other everywhere. Same restaurant, same rides at the same times, getting a drink at the same kiosk, just ironic an random.. and of course, I loved it.

ANYWAYS- THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVORITE OUTFIT EVER... CLASSIC GO TO.. JEANS, OXFORD, HERMES, YOU GOT IT GIRL! Her balenciaga aint so bad either, always dig the gold hardware..


she is so my jam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment