A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer TV programming.

I hate those dang Bravo commercials of their "summer" cast. I really feared for my summertime DVR recordings.. what was a girl to do, RHONY (real housewives of NY) was over, (NOW LETS TALK ABOUT WITHDRAWLS.. I HAVE THEM MAJOR, I NEED JILL IN MY LIFE). No Gossip Girl, No GLEE, no Idol, no 24, JUST YOU GET THE PICTURE, NO NOTHING!
BUT, have no fear.. I am coming into quite a schedule, Like my everyday life.. THE KARDASHIANS ALWAYS SAVE ME WITH ENTERTAINMENT, so I always have 30 minutes to share with Kourtney and Khloe in Miami.. can't complain. AND, I still have Theresa and Caroline of Housewives of New Jersey, oh and of course Beverly, I mean DANIELLE teaches us to learn from Paris Hilton "to always pretend to be on the phone" it makes people jealous.. LIFE LESSON RIGHT THERE.
I secretly catch glimpses of the NEUROSIS of Betheny, yes, I admited it, my husband says it's like "cheating on Jill to watch that" (simply put he is trying to deter me from anymore shows he simply cannot handle the nose of.. can I blame him?) I can't help but watch a little.. NEVER IN ITS TIMESLOT THOUGH, I WOULDN'T DARE ADD TO ITS RATINGS.. what is a girl to die, I LOVE WEDDINGS AND ALL THINGS WEDDINGS  and in the title of the show is the word "married" and its an Andy Cohen production.. and well he does it for me. She is batshit luney though, and anyone of you who think she is funny, wouldn't think so when those one liners are directed at you, nightmere.
This is a rather intellectual post I must say. HOWEVER, it is a rather large part of my life ha.
CUPCAKE WARS.. is a new favorite Food network addition.. perfect for summer. Ace of Cakes starts a new season this week as well!! SEE ALL THESE GREAT SUMMER SHOWS!! WOOT WOOT.
there is always Ali the bachelorette, and thanks to US weekly I am now tracking her weight gain while viewing, so kind. We felt so motivated by her even that after watching last night, we then watched RHONJ and ordered Laventina's extra large pizza.. with LARGE sides of ranch, naturally, four girls, the week of 4th of jULY thought that was genuis, and it WAS!
Keep dreaming of that Laventina's perfect for Italian Jersey viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment