A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

quick thought.

First of all..
the last two days.. the husband and I, both sick. Not really a pleasant experience. Bonded.

But, my little memo is this:

can you IMAGINE if every-time you looked at someone on facebook it notified them? My life would be so different. and I am sorry.. I am trying to twitter, and I kind of vibe on it once in awhile, and I died when Jill Zarin began following me.. but, WHAT IS THE POINT, no one really wants to know what I am doing every second of the day-...
people only wanna know what celebrities are doing, and why would they want to tweet that?
Ultimately I could write a dissertation on facebook usage, the positives, the negatives.. the boundaries and dangers it could create.. on so many levels. But... I shall just leave it with the quick thought of the stalking brain!

BEATS ME.

but facebook better NEVER make the it an option to see who views your page, THATS THE WHOLE POINT, RIGHT?....

Oh and I will say this, when I was sick.. I read so many magazine articles and worthwhile publications because the computer light made me wanna jump ship.. imagine what we would do with our time without all these distractions.. common sense thought I suppose. but, why not BLOG IT. after-all, I treat this thing my own journal..

No comments:

Post a Comment