A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Actions V. Thoughts.

Lately.. I have been well, I have a lot of time on my hands, so thinking.

Obviously the saying rings true that actions speak louder then words.. but what about thoughts?

Are thoughts actual dreams and goals? If we think about something often enough, does that mean we should act on it? What if that thought might be a negative one? lots of question...

Anyways I just want to break this down:

Ok so how to separate all my thoughts-  Thoughts of tonight are this simple:

create a goal list- what do I want to accomplish long term, and in order to do that, how do I make a schedule of "short-term" behaviors in order to ensure long term results. I think about these things enough, that I should write them out, and then do my absolute best to follow thru and ACT upon them. Now thats a positive goal.. but what in the world do we do with our "negative" thoughts.. throw them away? do our best to not act upon them? How do we even categorize what is "negative"?

WOAHY... this is heavy stuff. Well, to me at least.

I challenge you- think about this thought... do you always act upon your thoughts? should you? How do you control yourself from acting upon those thoughts that you shouldn't act on, and how do you force yourself or motivate yourself to act upon those thoughts that are actual proactive things?

All I know is this- I have A LOT of thoughts, and I want to start materializing those thoughts into actual actions.. so I will start slow,

tomorrow.. the gym. That is a fair enough start. minor. but its a thought I have all too often, that I don't act upon often enough. common. I am sure.
then there are those thoughts that are private.. I will act upon some of those too, SO SHOULD YOU.

Don't waste your dreams, make them realities.

START ACTING, AND DON'T STOP DREAMING!

p.s- I am a firm believer in following your instinct and your thoughts.. and maybe sometimes that leads me to behave irrationally, but I think that is the best way to live, because, well.. at least you are living! RIGHT?


and by the way- CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SEE ME IN PERSON? live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment