A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Damn Yankees.

I just keep picturing that scene in Damn Yankees.... when all the wives are singing about baseball season.. and the husbands are sitting in-front of the TV screaming...  "Six months out of every year... you're blind, UMP, you're blind UMP you musta be out of your mind UMP" hahaha (reminds me of all this controversy with the UMP throwing the poor guys perfect game.. not even a no hitter? a crying UMP, blah blah blah)

MORAL OF MY STORY.. I feel like these days, it is always some big sporting event that we just "cannot miss".  Baseball season, Basketball Finals.. COUNTDOWN TO THE WORLD CUP.. etc. etc. etc.,

anyways, DOYERS, I have been lucky enough to always get to attend Dodger games,.. and this week- 3 IN 7 DAYS.. for my husband, that is a GREAT week- for me, I am ready to offer his friends a visit.. Don't get me wrong, 1 a week- I WOULD NEVER EVEN COMPLAIN, especially when I see games like this past Friday, when my main man Broxton ( 6'5, 300.. UHM HELLO BOYFRIEND) comes in and closes! I WOULD EVEN MAKE MY 3 GAME WEEK A 4 GAME WEEK, if anyone would give me tomorrow night tickets, for a BROXTON BOBBLE-HEAD! hahaha half kidding. anyways, one of Alex (the hubs) friends told me I would get to see Heyward hit.. well he struck out 5 times
I am spoiled with our seats I know, Alex's fam.. row A,.. an isle from home, and my grandparents.. row like J behind home.. so YES, SPOILED.. but in such a busy LA sports week, there is not much celebrity siting going on, and lets face it, that is always interesting.. 
Well.. Greg Brady was about my most exciting spotting on Friday night, maybe it will be better tomorrow- although.. I must admit, I do love the Brady Brunch, even their E True Hollywood story is re-watch-able. 
I think one day I am going to stalk our cupboards with these waters and see how excited Alex gets when he gets home.. Oh the thrills of being a domestic goddess. 



THIS IS MY TOWN. dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment