A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Manic Monday Blues.

It's just another Manic Monday.... wish it were Sunday.. 


Well, for me ironically, that is an Ironic statement... See.. for most people, a Manic Monday means getting back into the swing of the weekday rush, work, etc. FOR ME- and I think for many others in my shoes, it begins yet another week of job hunting, and ultimately, the daily grind to find some stimulation, stability, and striving to fulfill ourselves. I get it, the grass is always greener.. and maybe having a full-time gig would weigh heavily on me, but as of now.. Monday brings the blues... you can only sleep in so much, and go to the gym so many times to fill your hours. (You would think I would look a lot better, huh?) 


Anyways I find myself and many others struggling with this stage of life... I am trying to grab hold of the struggle, and say, WHY STRUGGLE... do whatever makes us the happiest, sit by the pool, shop, travel, follow our hearts... etc. You have to make yourself happy and make things happen, because nobody else will.. we are all too busy trying to help ourselves.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment