A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Thoughtfulness is never under-appreciated.

WHAT MOTIVATION.. we should all want to be thoughtful all the time, but sometimes I find.. I, we, all have these great motives and thoughts, but acting on them and actually materializing them.. sometimes slips away. In other words, we have good intention.. but sometimes, actions speak louder.

Anyways my friend, who was also my teacher, not just because all people teach you things, but because she LITERALLY was my teacher.. is maybe the most thoughtful person I have come in contact with. I feel like she never stops giving. MORAL OF THE STORY- she sent me the CUTEST PICK ME UPPER, the most hilarious little book of notecards and sticky's...
"why yes, I am over-qualified" 

HAHAHA, what a thought. ANYONE IN THE JOB MARKET, CAN MOST LIKELY RELATE, right? 
well I know I can.. 

This cute priceless little gift came with a card.. that she pointed out was "printed in Israel" SHALOM!!! and this is the same friend who gave us glasses that were made in the Czech Republic for our wedding.. EVERYTHING HAS A MEANING.. HOW RAD IS SHE? 

such good motivation to want to do thoughtful things like she does.. 

THOUGHTFULNESS IS AN INSTITUTION. 
quote me on that one. 

anyone have a nice 30-something man friend for this shiksa goddess I am speaking of? 
SEND HIM OVER!!! 

DREAMING.

No comments:

Post a Comment