A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sun and Water (Polo)

NATURALLY... being in the sun and in the water makes me happy, always. WaterPolo.. it has had its moments.

Anyhow, I was lucky enough to come across the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon of a random team and play this weekend in "Masters Nationals". I am so glad I did.. I mean jumping in full force after a year of not touching a ball was rather aggressive, especially two games a day.. but, at the end of the weekend it absolutely jump started a positive week for me.. of working out, and feeling healthy and more importantly, fulfilled and happy. These are the types of things we have to do, we have to re-visit those things that we are good at or that make us feel good about ourselves and do them. Wether it be a sport, a hobby, a certain thing.. we should do those things. AND I got to spend quality time with quality people.


How pretty is this pool? It is a community center on Coronado Island.. I mean, it is on the BAY and its a waveless infinity.. HELLO HEAVEN. (did I mention there was MENS Masters teams there as well ;.. you think the world cup men are attractive.. one thing I will say for Water Polo.. WATER POLO BOYS ARE NEVER UNATTRACTIVE, it is like a pre-requisite).

and the highlight of the pool deck, well aside from the senior's water aerobic class that gave me flashes to my future life...


PEWA!



No comments:

Post a Comment