A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Lets get Political.

OR NOT.
Maybe just Patriotic.

first may I just say, I saw a clip of SNOOKI (yes, yes JERSEY SHORE BABY) saying that she doesn't Tan anymore because Obama raised the taxes on tanning 10%... and that she voted for McCain because he is pale, and would probably want a tan! HEAVEN.

next- I was at the Reagan Library on Friday.. and I was just obsessed with all things I was feeling there-
first of all... it is just good to get out, to go somewhere, "educational".. where there is value, and the people are interesting. NEXT- I JUST AM A REAGAN FREAK.. SO IT HIT THE SPOT!

Look how cool this is- they have Air Force one suspended in a hanger, that housed 6 sitting presidents.. and it is just SOOO SPECIAL TO WALK THRU IT.. you feel the powerful moments that could have happened in there, and shaped our very existence and freedom..


I felt a serious sense of pride while looking around, and thinking about things.. 

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free"

Mrs. Reagan, Nancy.. deserves more credit too, she should be like Jackie (and for me, A SELF PROFESSED KENNEDY FREAK TO SAY THIS..).. those red suits, TO DIE FOR.



Panache baby, THE COUNTESS SAYS IT BEST.. 'Chic Cest La Vie"! 

THE AMERICAN DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment