A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome Back

Well, after a one week cleanse of social media.. well Okay Okay, honesty is the best policy here, as of right now I am 48+ hours clean of not logging onto my Facebook account, and I am one week clear of blogging... and twitter has been sporadic (good use of the word sporadic right Cher? shout-out to "Clueless" only one of the most classic movies of all times), needless to say, I was and am attempting to cleanse.

so- What has been going on.. new dreams. Trying to live in reality not in fantasy, and my friend and I were discussing how "facebook is fantasy".  LETS BE HONEST HERE THOUGH- I do love a fairy-tale fantasy.

I think that ultimately the idea here is that, in the last week or so I have been trying be more active in the sense that, I act upon my thoughts and dreams. I focused in on what I needed and wanted and knew was the best most healthy proactive decisions.. and it works.

Here is my new thing: at the start or end of every week, to write down things that I can do to enhance myself, like working out, keeping the house clean, budgeting, scheduling friends, time in the sun, job hunting, networking, calling family and friends, doing the things we always know we need to do, but making those essentially "my job" since I complain so often of not having one... then from there, cutting out the negatives that I know I have and do, like sitting on face-book for needless amounts of time, making it a toxic activity,.. or swinging by susie cakes or sprinkles, not a necessity, get frozen yogurt instead... or laying instead of going on a walk outside or attempting to be proactively social,... research volunteer opportunities instead of why Theresa from the Housewives of NJ is broke (OKAY FINE. I WILL ALWAYS DEDICATE TIME TO THE HOUSEWIVES...)

Anyways my preach is simple:
I am officially trying to cut out bad, and attempt to really add in good... "find a healthy balance" if you will..

so get out there, find your dreams and passions, follow the positive ones, and make an attempt to leave the negative behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment