A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DDD. Thank you Guy.

Well, if you know me at all.. you know nothing makes me happy like a cheeseburger. And to push it farther, I am an addict of Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives... I mean I literally contemplated making a honeymoon out of tracking these spots, if there was a 5 star hotel in every town that there were triple D's my heart would be a flutter. Anyhow, I have stopped at about... 10 of them.. which is nothing compared to the amount that have been featured now..

So, long story short, there is one in Ocean Beach that my husband has been desperate to go to,.. FOR YEARS!!! literally, YEARS!! I made my way to it once already with a dear friend.. and well, THIS WEEKEND MY HUSBAND AND MY OTHER DEAR FRIEND GOT A TASTE OF HEAVEN!!!

HELLO, HODADS!!!

This place is so not me, it is in grungy hippie Ocean Beach, it is a total dive, whole in the wall, establishment.. BUT THE FOOD IS JUST SO UNREAL THAT IT MAKES IT CHARMING AND UNBELIEVABLE.. AND I WILL GO BACK ANYTIME, ANYDAY....


That is the burger featured on the show... double cheeseburger, with BACON PATTIES! yep, bacon Patties.. my husband was in pure cheeseburger utopia. I say forget the bacon let the burger speak for itself.. BETTER YET..
one of my best friends ordered a MILKSHAKE.. I am not even a milk shake girl.. and this thing.. WOULD BRING THE BOYS TO THE YARD..



That is not whip cream on top ladies and gentleman, THAT IS HOW THICK THE SHAKE IS... IT DOESN'T RUN DOWN THE SIDE, IT STAYS STANDING UP!!!! and you only use SPOONS, NO STRAWS.. 

"now that is worth being fat for" 




I dream of you Hodads.. Imagine if I got to go to the San Diego Zoo and Hodads in one day.. EEEK..
I'LL BE DREAMING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment