A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SUMMER SPLURGE!

"do not go there everyday", "do not make this routine", "keep this as a treat", "don't ruin the novelty"

That is my thought process right now... as the taste of SALTED CARAMEL ICE CREAM is lingering in my mouth.. and the nostalgic feeling of the Brentwood Country Mart and getting ice cream in the summer time is just elating my every step. Basically, I just has a utopic experience at the Sweet Rose Creamery. 




I don't know that any verbage or extensive use of adjectives could ever describe the emotional feeling I got from my first bite. It was like, THIS IS DIFFERENT, THIS IS AMAZING, THIS IS WORTH IT, AND THIS IS WHAT LIVING IS. 

It wasn't just the ice cream itself, it was the simple charm of an old world experience. The water bottles that are Mason Jars, the little kids out of school for summer, the marble counter tops, 
the basil flavor, rhubarb, apricot, and so many more amazing treats.. 
I just hope you get my gist and understand that, quite honestly, these are the moments I live for.. hey, different strokes for different folks. But truly, honestly, deeply, it made me happy. 


Dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment