A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Recipe Round-Up!

this is a home run recipe! Thanks Alayna!
OK ready.. healthiest, easiest, best treat EVER!!

3 ingredient.. yogurt/ice cream frozen delight!

freeze bananas as they start to brown... don't throw them away! (oh and learn from my mistake.. *PEEL THEM BEFORE FREEZING*)

Get out the milk..

Get out the Vanilla..


batta-bing-batta-boom!!

Put the frozen bananas into Cuisinart (I used my mini!! such easy clean-up) and put some milk and vanilla in... and YOU HAVE FROZEN HEAVEN!!!

Alayna says to add agave sweetener.. or some extra frozen fruits, blueberries, mango, etc.

I was happy with just the milk, vanilla, and bananas!!





Seriously.. try it!! I was thrilled with the results. DREAM ON..



No comments:

Post a Comment