A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WHO AM I?

 ' Who am I? Who am I?
I am Jean Valjean!'
I had a dream my life would be.....

In the spirit of celebrating Independence Day for what I truly believe is the best country on this planet,.. I saw Les Miserables in LA last night after a fun filled, sun, friends, and family weekend in Newport. What a 360 degree turn.

I never was a Les Mis' cult member. I never got it. I don't love tragedies, I unlike every other girl hate 'The Notebook', I don't want to walk out of a theatre feeling depressed and helpless. Something changed last night, first of all, the production was sensational... absolutely phenomenal, the first time I thought an LA or California cast for that member blew me out of the water and deserved to be the Broadway Cast or go straight to London... truly. NEXT:

My heart bled last night, literally...I thought to myself, how could I be so cruel and so "republican". People are suffering.. and they need sympathy, help, kindness. I swear.. I tweeted jokingly that Les Mis' made me a liberal... Sabrina the bleeding heart, but I maybe wasn't joking.

After all they say "if you aren't liberal when you are young, you have no heart. AND, if you aren't conservative when you are old, you have no brain". Why was I living in reverse? EPIPHANY? Who knew this would turn so political.. ha..

All I meant to say was nothing moves me and makes me dream like beautiful theatrical broadway music,...

Just remember.. "I DREAMED A DREAM"..






'But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather...... '






POWER TO THE PEOPLE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment