A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Latest Dreamly Moments

Last week in pictures.. moments that make you feel like you are living a 'DREAM'..



Best husband ever.. normally I say 'why waste your money on flowers' but when they are just right.. there can be nothing better! So colorful.. cheers up a home!



our Niece was obsessed with Ryan (my brother) on Father's Day. It couldn't have been any cuter or more hysterical. She sensed his adventurous, humorous, naughty nature.. and gravitated like no other!




A friend of mine, Morgan, does PR events for Guess, and she flew in these people "The Bubsys" I believe they were called, google couldn't find them for me. They literally look up at you and type a novel about your character based on your appearance and rate you. They weren't too kind to me, they used profanity and said I get paid the big bucks to cut people and get what I want/need..WRONG.. I work to raise money to cure cancer... idiot. But, it garnered a line that lasted hours at the events.. everyone wanted to know about themselves.. vanity rules.




I was laughing so hard when I entered the living room and Alex was "patiently" waiting for me to be ready.. how can you not laugh at this vision? WATCH OUT WORLD!





Could you just die? This little guy popped out while I was on a walk the other day.. melts my heart.


Does your boss make you laugh? Comedy cures!





fourth of July themed room at La Scala. AMAZING. combining two of my favorite things. 
remember my fourth of july post from last year? 




keep living the dream... 






No comments:

Post a Comment