A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, June 6, 2011

The perfect shade of BLONDE...

DOES IT EXIST?

I am newly obsessed with getting my hair blown out. No matter what, I can never seem to accomplish the same polish that those magicians with the round brushes and blow dry-ers can! Don't judge me for snapping this shot of my head.. I know you've done it too


The other major hair struggle.. besides the fact I could discuss hair trauma for days.. including the likes of: growing dreadlocks due to excessive swimming and careless teenage years, the fact my hair grows at snails pace regardless of treatments and tricks,... but the internal struggle is 
FINDING THE PERFECT SHADE...





well that was easy.. BLAKE LIVELY.. can you say, GIRL CRUSH
dreaming of the day my hair is like hers, don't cut me short, it will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment