A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Monogram

I LOVE anything and everything monogramed. I think we have been down this road before, together. My sheets, pillows, totes,... you get it.

Well I have been HOT for a monogram necklace for quite some time now. Not a name necklace, I have those.. gold, silver, cursive, block, you name it..
I am ready for the real deal..

For my bridesmaids I did the little disks...





But I am ready for a major upgrade now......
1) must attach from the sides like the one pictured above.. no dangling pendants!
2) must be gold.. or gold plated
3) I liked Michelle Money the whole time on 'The Bachelor' because I was so into her necklace








it is just so hard to find the PERFECT one, do I go totally scripted and rounded out? Do I really dive in deep and go for the one's that are 800-1200$ or do I go for the 200$ one?! 
#WHITEGIRLPROBLEM


By the way, do you like how I said "do I go for the 800$ one like it was no big deal and I am rolling in the cash..." Oh I make myself laugh.. one day!

A girl can DREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment