A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

"That is a blog NO-NO"

So, yesterday Alex sort of hit a "studying for the bar" low. He hit a wall and needed a break, so we went out to dinner at Canter's. That's one of the positives of living in LA... there is always a good nostalgic restaurant to comfort us.

Naturally, I got up to go order bakery items.. and took a picture of the  bakery goods and a girl goes "HA, I took a picture too.." and I said "oh.. it is a blog must".. and she looked MORTIFIED..
"YOU ARE GOING TO BLOG THAT?..."
"uhh.. yah, I am not a serious blogger, just a for fun blogger" I tell her..

"YOU CAN NEVER POST PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG THAT YOU TOOK WITH YOUR PHONE..
That is a blog NO-NO!"

Honey, my whole blog is a NO, NO... so get a grip, and realize that there are no rules here.. I do what I want, how I want, and when I want. 




oh and as a side note, I have this disorder.. "ordering anxiety" I never order well at restaurants.... I get so excited and overwhelmed that I end up making a game time decision because the waiter is standing there tapping their foot at me.. and then I always end up dissapointed and jealous of other people's food..Yep...
well I finally was thrilled with my order:
 eggs and salami! spot on!
and yes I took the picture with my phone.. and I would go as far as to say.. almost 100% of my pictures on here are taken on my phone.. if I took them.

Queen of the "blog NO-NO's", guilty! 

Dreaming of my next midweek out to dinner extravaganza! 

No comments:

Post a Comment