A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Feeling stagnant...

It's official. I feel stagnant. 

In my book.. there isn't a much worse feeling. I mean, I need to realize things don't always progress at lightening speed. BREATH. BREATH. 

So yes, I have a "new title" at work, and yes, Alex graduated and is studying for the bar, so those are steps forward.. BUT.. I HAVE TO SAY..

I AM READY TO GO!!! Somewhere. Something. I need stimulation to the max. 


I am ready to smell those smells....



I want to see things before I am too late..


I am ready to check into my Chateau..



Can you feel the love tonight?
Ready for my luxury safari....



ready to take a gamble in Macau..

Ok, Ok, you get my GIST I know.. 

In the meantime..
Focus on right now. BACK TO WORK.


of course I just found a rip in my shirt.. naturally! 

Dreaming of the perfect travel outlet. 

Maybe a 6 month move?

I wish I wasn't such a SCARED-y Cat.. I would totally love to do Israel for an extended period of time!

Oh the dreams. 






No comments:

Post a Comment