A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Opening Day!

Tis that time of year again, when all I can think of is my childhood favorite movie 'DAMN YANKEES', any of you seen it? "WHATEVER LOLA WANTS.... LOLA GETS!" ahahah.. well anyways, the opening scene is a song titled "six months".. and basically the lyrics are about six months out of every year their husbands are MIA and glued to the baseball season, WELL, I NOW KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE SINGING ABOUT, my husband is a sport-a-holic.. and Dodger season puts him into a frenzy of excitement.. we went last night to a "exhibition game" if he could be like my grandma and go 3/4 nights a week when the team was in town, HE WOULD.

SUCH A RAD SKY LAST NIGHT!! 

DREAMING of the day I get to sit in the all-you-can-eat bleachers, I think I would appreciate them even more then normal behind home plate blah blah blah... DODGER DOG'S FOR ALL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment