A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Funk or Friday Funday

So I claim to be a weekend warrior but Friday arrives and I start to dream of laying in bed and watching a movie with a pizza, frozen yogurt and girl scout cookies. For some reason this week has felt like it took 46 years off of my life. AND, not because I was bombarded with work, but just because it went by at a snails pace, and saying snail might even be an understatement.. SLOTH? I mean check out our work environment today, it is like a tornado due in large part to me (guilty), stuff EVERYWHERE, because I just cannot seem to sit still.. it is 5:15, calling it a day?



THIS WAS A WORK WEEK PICK ME UP.. look who my boss brought to a meeting, OBSESSION:


Dreaming of... How about nature? For some reason I stare out the window at the Hollywood sign in this office and it makes me want to hike runyon. Good thing this is in print because I never want to hike or be in nature. My o my, see sometimes DREAMS ARE OBSCURE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment