A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All in the Fam!


To blog or not to blog? 
I am sort of annoyed with myself with the turn I have taken in the past months with this blog,.... the last thing I want is a blog that says, this is what I am doing, look at my pictures.. isn't it great? That is called facebook... and that is why I deactivated. 
I am not one to want to look at a blog and think, "YA I GET IT, WE ALL HAVE NICE LIVES AND DO NICE THINGS, CAN'T YOU SHARE SOME INSIGHT OR THOUGHTS WITH ME? DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME LOOKING AT THE BEST MOMENTS OF YOUR WEEK?"
well, I think bottom line- I have taken the approach of- this is something I loved that I did that I want to share with you, and give you my thoughts on....
well, I went with my dad up to Nor Cal to a wedding this past weekend. The groom is my first cousin, my father's sister (who passed away) son. QUICK RECAP: there are a lot of bad feelings about her passing, it was quite emotional, family I had never seen of her heard of or met showed up, and it was A LOT. 
BUT, among the emotional roller coaster of a happy occasion mixed with the reminder of a sad one, I always find things I am obsessed with in new places... and here are some







and to bring me back from the great food, hotels, parties:




Families are complicated, frustrating, and hard sometimes.. but ultimately the connection is irreplaceable and irrefutable.
Amazing how sometimes the happiest of occasions in life, remind us of the lowest moments, such as death. 
Dreaming of the good times.. grateful for all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment