A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Five Guys

In-N-Out beware. There is a new guy in town. The infamous 'five guys' of the east has made it's way West, first stop, Palm Desert. Needless to say, we went. I LOVED IT. The french fries KILL-IT. Here are some pictures, eat your heart out, no pun intended. I suggest checking out the website,.. http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx

fresh shipped in potatos from Idaho, so unique! love special touches! such a consumer.


they use so many veggies.. grilled mushrooms, jalapenos, etc. O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D


old world- bring peanuts to the table.. kinda cool vibes! 

cajuned fries! 



Alex had told me it was President Obama's favorite burger... and when I went to try and find a really good picture that wasn't taken by me who was too consumed with the food and on a blackberry, I found this little guy:


Trying not to rush back too soon, but dreaming of the next time that I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment