A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, March 11, 2011

OFFICE SPACE

blogging from work, so why not keep it work based? HA. joke of my life. WORK BASED.. my poor mind goes in so many different directions throughout the day, it is incredibly spontaneous and sporadic. Sometimes that is a blessing and sometimes a major curse. Well imagine me trying to work work work in a office that has a fashion publicist in it? UHMM.... I could literally get up every five minutes (I think maybe today I even did) and find a new item that catches my attention. WHOOOPSIE!


BAM!!!
did I mention I even ordered a new dress online today? typical. Hey, it was on sale.. wanna see?


good right?
Dreaming of it's arrival! 


Ok need to leave this office by 6... as if I was being productive anyways. EEEK. 


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE inspirational office space! cant wait to have my own creative/craft "studio" someday!!

    ReplyDelete