A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

AAAAhhhhrnold

Sometimes at the gym I laugh at the guys who want to be like Arnold. (can you now hear the voice reading "AAAhhrnold")

BUT, EVEN MORE SO, I laugh at the gym at peoples creativity. They wear the most creative outfits, and the ride those machines as if it were a magic carpet... sure, sure I sound mean, AND- I AM WELL AWARE that somewhere out there, there could be a blog with a picture of me on an eliptical.. with a title that goes something like
"DO I HAVE TO STARE AT THE FAT GIRL WORKING OUT IN FRONT OF ME" use it as motivation people ;)....

Yesterday I had to laugh at the non-euro boy in shants, and the women in velours and lifting her shirts higher and higher while she shook those hips that I had never seen done before on an eliptical, my blackberry just does not do either justice, use your imaginations people..



I jokingly tweeted while experiencing this (I MUST WORK OUT REALLY HARD, HUH? hahahaah guilty) that I am going to start a blog solely dedicated to things that make me laugh at the gym...

DREAMING.

1 comment: