A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baseball is maybe less physically demanding than Golf.

DISCLAIMER: SORRY TO MY HUSBAND... FOR THIS POST.

So.. I have grown up with a family who does the baseball gig.. Americana.. little league.. etc. etc. etc. I like it, who doesn't like a hot dog?

well, as of late- I have  grown to really maybe dig the vibes of one certain pitcher on the Dodgers roster (which is always changing.. another aspect of baseball I just cannot seem to grasp.. this is not a LB James thing... he left the team after many seasons blah blah blah.. but how can a player get traded in the middle of a season and go be batting for his new team the next day? I simply don't get it, or support it.. how is one supposed to become a true fan/supporter of a team, if the players/owners aren't even loyal?) TANGENT..
ANYWAYS... so I walked on down to the bullpen during a game the other day to spy on my fake crush.. and well.. what I saw was quite pathetic, or rad.. depends on my mood.

HOW CAN PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES BEING PAID EXORBITANT AMOUNTS SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME EATING CANDY BARS AND DRINKING THINGS OTHER THAN WATER OR A SPORTS DRINK?.. SO BIZARRE. check this out: speaks for itself.. and yes, I am proud to say I was a creeping jersey chaser pro Ho taking pictures with my phone.. yep.. HEY HEY,  AND IF THEY CAUGHT ME I WOULD SCREAM LOOD COMMENTS TO THEM, SOLO.. gotta embrace it!


uhmmm see the wrappers around the chairs? yes, those are food wrappers and bottles thrown amuck!! CLASSY. 

sometimes DREAMS are better than realities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment