A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Obsessions of the day!

some highlights of my day-

The 2 yr. old I have been giving swim lessons to all summer full blown jumped off the wall and swam around today!! REWARDING.. and so dang cute.

getting out of the gym parking lot @ 1:28 and you have to start paying a fortune at 1:30.. GOOD TIMING!!

the salad I made for dinner..the frozen yogurt I am about to eat ;)...AND


look at these absolutely perfect shoes my future sister in law found and sent to me:



IMAGINE THIS BED WITH BIG OL MONOGRAMS.. for a little princess! 




I am obsessed with a 3-way BBM chat I have going on with some BESTS. 

and I have new tweets I am obsessed with following.. 
my husband @alexchazen pointed out that @chriscolfer aka-Kurt from Glee says the MOST HILARIOUS THINGS VIA TWITTER.. AND I concur 

and finally one funny tweet that I retweeted, sorry for get political.. was Stephen Colberts tweet:

Iran may have a new weapon, but there's a bright side: they have to acknowledge Israel exists before they can attack it.




Little things that have sure made me happppppy today!!  

oh and WELLS FARGO ON WILSHIRE IN BEVERLY HILLS.. HOLY MOLY.. free parking lot, with a valet, a doorman, WATER BOTTLES, and the NICEST teller ever,... what a pleasant exchange!


I can only dream of my excitements of tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment