A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flea Market Addicted!

Having a dad who made me think that going to a antique store or consignment store was a really exciting event to do with him in my youth, maybe ignited my own version of antiquing in my obsession with flea markets. When I was studying abroad I dragged my poor then boyfriend (NOW HUSBAND!!) to every single little antique market or store I ever found.. and now.. in LA.. I seen to be on a flea market kick again.  the Estate Jewelry to be found.. and other items.. are just.. SO FUN. what a hunt.. a sense of adrenaline and a rush of excitement! NOT JUST THAT.. FORGET THE FINDS.. I LOVE THE DEAL.. THE BARGAINING.. AAAH, I like everything about it.. minus the masses. 




I have been to one at Dodger Stadium, Santa Monica, and next stop Rose Bowl, in the last couple weeks.. and had such good moments with friends and loved ones at them!!! with a few gems to show for it.. except my friend Emily bought a Mexican Silver bracelet adorned with Abalone.. and I have never seen someone get so many compliments on something in my life.. here are some pictures of gems,.. I could have/should have taken so many more pictures..but I was in the moment. 



DREAMING OF THE GEMS THAT ARE STILL TO BE FOUND..

uhm by the way, I found a man who sells furs and couture purses.. maybe that is my calling?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment