A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In the Groove.

in the groove of hitting up the GROVE and loving my spotting. Obviously I dig the farmers market, and walking around a place that resembles disneyland of sorts.. but this little moment was almost divine.. out of body.. and just so happy.. I MEAN.. AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS, MATCHING DRESSES, A ADORABLE GINGER, I died. MAJOR MOMENT OF GLEE.

I don't know about any of you.. well some of you I do, but my childhood holds many a memory of American Girl Dolls. I mean.. matching outfits, endless wish-lists, bitty baby, tea parties, official American Girl Teas, books, play-dates, just endless events revolving around Samantha, Kirsten, Molly, Addy,... etc I mean it rivals my memories of BEANY BABIES!!! 

well this picture of this moment I captured should say it all.. 
American Dolls keep living the dream.. 
I cannot wait to have daughters to go to the American Doll place at the Grove with, or else I am going to have to rent a child.. or just go solo, I am ready and willing..

Dreaming of dresses and dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment