A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

FASHION NIGHT OUT.

Thank you Anna Wintour! Genius idea, poor execution.

so.. this is my ideal way to spend ANY night out,.... STORES OPEN LATE, cocktail parties, fashion shows, hor dourves, promotions, blah blah blah, I MEAN HELLO... HEAVEN, RIGHT? one would think...
too lazy to rotate, sorrry...he is glam! 


well, it sure was utopic for my eyes..... but not for much else,

so... Rodeo is absolutely packed, glowing with the awesome ferris-wheel, and food trucks... but when I arrive at the stores, I am just so let down. The stores have ZERO PROMOTIONAL activity, sure they offer you cheap champagne and a canapy you would never touch.. but for a shopper like me, who shops often, follows sales, and knows prices, there is ZERO TO BUY, that I couldn't walk in and pay full price for on any given day. Wasn't FNO created in order to stimulate the industry, and create a buzz, and let's just say it... make MONEY for the stores, designers, retail people.... IT FAILS.
NO ONE IS BUYING..
why not say.. HEY EVERYTHING IS 15 PERCENT OFF? JUST ANYTHING TO MAKE ME WANNA BUY ON THAT NIGHT... I was quite disappointed.. but on the other hand, what a lovely friday night, but I feel sorry for the stores, who probably make no money...



oh well, shopped paradise, and the Grilled Cheese Truck was there, so I guess.. why in the world am I complaining? 

Dreaming of the next time I can shop till midnight!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment