A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

RETAIL OBSESSION.

I cannot stop online shopping. I find MAJOR gems. I mean there is nothing like finding a little creature of couture at TJ MAXX for 95% off.. but I get the thrill under my duvet in the air conditioned heaven of my Beverly Hills room ONLINE. holy moly. If you have a good eye, you have a good eye, and the options are endless on the world wide web. Combine Loehmanns back room and forever21 with Saks and your favorite boutique.. be it Planet Blue.. AND IT IS ALL OUT THERE, FOR BETTER PRICES!!!!
I have been buying chunky necklaces galore online... sending one of my best friend links to things that are killer for her... heck, Maybe I can be the next Rachel Zoe, lord knows I found my Rodger! BANANAS!!!!

Dreaming of Deals on the web!!!


try these:  gilt.com, ruelala, shopbop, forever21, shopzilla, shoewoo, pinkmascara
I mean the shoe sites out there are endless... obviously zappos. but so many more gems.

I MEAN EVEN TWITTER HAS SHOPPING GEM TIPS!!

New JEWELRY LINE COMING OUT AT TARGET IN 3 DAYS... DYING FOR IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment