A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Excitement.





I am always saying how overly stimulated I feel I have been in my life. Always doing the latest and the greatest, well traveled, well fed, and lots of amusement and material thrills. I had been worried, what in the world is there left to thrill me, excite me, give me that jolt of happiness from quick thrills... well I found it...


ADAM LAMBERT!!!!! stop judging. and start downloading and youtubing. STAT. 


3 concerts in 5 days, not too shabby!!! EVEN GOT GLAMMED IN VEGAS!! 

"equal rights are so glam" 




I say always try to find things that excite you, motivate you, and remind you how fun and thrilling life can be....things that make you go, GOSH WE ALL ARE SO DIFFERENT WITH A VARITY OF TALENTS AND ABILITIES...


HOW UNREAL IS THIS VEGAS VENUE,
.... there we were.. standing in the pool, SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment