A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Adrenaline.

I have a firm belief in the fact that you must be happy. Doing things that make you happy, and remaining in a good state of mind, affects every single facet of your life. Your partner, friends, family, workplace, just everything will be better.. if you in turn are doing great. Take charge, and empower yourself. Right now I am hitting the gym as much as possible, because I was feeling draggy. Never ever was I one to care about physical attributes of my own because for some tangled weird reason.. I have always been confident in myself to a point of maybe a skewed version of my actual reality, I am like the opposite of anorexia.. instead of looking in the mirror and thinking I am huge when I am tiny.. I look in the mirror when I am maybe huge and think I am just great!! hahaha, what a blessing! Well there is always a tipping point.. and so I am working it out.. and feeling so good. Being healthy is not about size or looks, its about feeling good.. so others can feel good around you or about you. Something about sweating really, or swimming those laps, or being in nature, whatever the work out may be for you, really does make it a better day.

I love to be excited about something, at all times. You have to keep your life exciting... and besides Adam Lambert (really I am not joking.. my obsession with all things Glam made me realize, it feels good and healthy to be excited and motivated by an outlying factor.. no matter what it might be!).. ahahah, since the wedding I hadn't been feeling those natural feelings of excitement, or looking forward to things, etc. BUT NOW.. THAT I REALIZED WHAT I WAS MISSING WAS SOME ADRENALINE AND ENDORPHINS I AM EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING.. I leave the gym excited to cook dinner for my husband, excited for frozen yogurt that night, excited for a tv show, to see people, etc. You always have to stay excited.. look forward to the happy events in life, and empower yourself in whatever way works for you.

EMPOWER YOURSELF.. AND DREAM OF THE THE HAPPIEST OF MOMENTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment