A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Power of the Brain

So, lots going on.
I have been doing research all day for work, reading articles non-stop on Cancer. quick back story: one of the ladies I work with is also in surgery at Cedars today. ***prayers****  via all this emotional yet realistic surrounding of cancer, the beast that it is, obviously one cannot help their own brain going wild with thoughts.... of all sorts.

But, without sharing all of my crazy thoughts- I just want to share this,

THOUGHTS ARE SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THEN WE INTEND FOR THEM TO BE SOMETIMES. When we throw our thoughts out into the universe we sometimes bring them to life. Yes it sounds crazy and touchy feely, but really...
WHEN WE MATERIALIZE SOMETHING, it takes on a life of its own. AND SOMETIMES, positive thinking is so powerful.

THINK GOOD THOUGHTS, STAY ON THE POSITIVE TRACK, LOOK TO THE BRIGHT SIDE, and don't always act quickly and rashly, sometimes keeping things to yourself, not telling people immediately, handling a situation with poise and ease, GOES SO MUCH FARTHER THEN ONE COULD EVER IMAGINE.


THE IMAGINATION IS SO POWERFUL. maybe that is why Disney created the character FIGMENT: "I wish I could be an astronaut. I bet I can use imagination to discover all kinds of new things!" 

so, when you tell someone "your thoughts and prayers are with you"... I sure hope those thoughts and prayers are positive and genuine.. because no matter who what where you align yourself religiously politically... however else, one thing I think might be absolutely real is, we can only control ourselves and our thoughts, our attitude, our reactions, SO MAKE THEM POSITIVE ONES,
and keep dreaming

1 comment: