A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Staple recipe in my home!

Okay.. so I always make the Trader Joe's orange chicken.. I know, I know... so easy, what a cop-out.. judge judge judge!! BUT, it is delicious... their number 1 selling item..

BUT, I JUST REINVENTED IT... and you should too...

so at costco they sell this brown rice, that is pre-cooked and packaged in individual servings, so... I used that, some vegetables and an egg.... used the second sauce package that comes in the Orange Chicken (bc it is always too saucy if you use both) and woked it all together..HOMEMADE FRIED RICE AND ORANGE CHICKEN.. IN TEN MINUTES, READY TO GO..  A FULL MEAL FOR THE FAM!!


I maybe got a little too excited and ahead of myself and served it without taking a final product picture.. still.. you should try it!!

YUMMO!! dreaming of round 2!

1 comment:

  1. I have never had the orange chicken from TJ...and I go there every week. Best selling item??? holllaaa! got to try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete