A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

in the spirit of Fashion Week...

uhmm Chanel runway, spring 2011:

Brad Goreski.. @mrbradgoreski (his fashion week tweets are honestly.. delectable!)
 example of a Brad tweet from today:
Brad Goreski
RT @: Now this is what a show should be like. @ And how cute are the looks. Congrats (cont)



I mean.. in the words of his predecessor, BANANAS!!!

haha and best of all, my friend sent me this from NY... 


 that is REAL.... fashion police! 

I maybe watched part of the Tory Burch show today.. from today.. and well, I am no expert but.. FLOP


I think that is all for now! 

nope: I am back,
quick edition.. the Marc Jacobs show just ended on the east, and I say.. HOMERUN! mazel.


No comments:

Post a Comment